I created this recipe on a whim tonight and it is officially one of our favorites of all time! I really didn’t measure anything, so this will all be to taste!
+ 1lb Grass Fed Ground Beef (I used Trader Joe’s)
+ 1 package of frozen peppers (or 1 red, yellow, orange fresh peppers)
+ 1 package (8.5oz) Brown basmati Rice (I get the “Seeds of Change” brand from Costco)- I actually used 2 packages, but I think one would’ve been enough.
+ 1/2-1 cup peas
+ Garlic Powder (Costco)
+ Chopped onion flakes (Costco)
+ No salt Seasoning (Costco)
+ Salt to taste
- Drizzle Avocado Oil in a 5 Quart skillet
- Add in 1lb Grass Fed Beef and spices
- Cook until almost done and add in peppers and peas
- Cook for 5 minutes and add in rice and 2tbsp of water (or more if needed)
- Cook for 7 minutes more or until rice is heated.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Like what you see?? See my other recipes HERE