2018 is over… and I already feel like 2019 is zooming by! I took a look at my analytics and rounded up your favorite items from the year!
- LowRise Ankle Skinny Jeans – ON SALE FOR $35!! These jeans are still available and STILL my favorite jeans of 2018. I wore them after a while a week or 2 ago and that just reignited my love for them! They’re SO comfy and fit like a dream! I LOVE the raw hem on them, that just makes them in my opinion!
FIT: I found them to be true to size, but size up one in the length. I always purchase the short length, but in these, I got the regular length and they’re perfect! (they’re technically an ankle jean)
- Sweater Fleece Snap Pullover (this years version here) – You guys LOVED This pullover last year!! It’s from the mens section, but I still love the oversized fit! This exact one sold out pretty quick last year, but there is a similar one available this year that I have!
FIT: I wear a small in this years version as well. The shoulders are a little boxy, but I don’t mind!
- Henley tee (this years version here) – This is still one of my favorite tops to date!! I wore it last weekend after not having worn it for a while and just became obsessed all over again!
FIT: I always size up in tops like this, however, the xs was the only size left in this particular one at the time, and I couldn’t pass it up. The main difference is the arms, the length and fit of the body is basically the same between the small and the xs, just the arms are more form fitted in the latter! I would’ve sized up in this years version as well!
- V-Neck Babydoll Tee – This is still available and ON SALE for $25!!! This shirt has definitely proven it’s versatility, as you can see above! I’ve worn it across multiple seasons, casually, to work, layered, and by itself. This one is a keeper for sure!
FIT: it does run very big, and is meant to be an oversized fit. Although I don’t mind the oversized fit, I do wish they made one size smaller. I’m wearing the xs in both colors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOP! and fr $25?! Everyone needs this one!
- Henley Tee (this years version here) – this is the top that started my love affair with henleys, and the reason I purchased the striped version above!
This one is the small, and the really difference that I found between the small and the xs is the fit of the arms (they’re tighter in the xs). The body and the length fit the same in both sizes. Occasionally you’ll see a size or 2 pop back up online, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Notched Long Sleeve Top – Urban Outfitters was really killing it last year with their tops! This is another very versatile top. It is lightweight, but still soft and cozy enough to be worn thru every season! The notch neckline is a little low for my liking, so I added either a cami or bralette most of the time when I wore it.
FIT: Oversized, wearing the xs.
- Moto Leigh Ripped Skinny Jeans (Similar here) – Ah, these jeans…. probably my most worn pair- ever. I tagged them so many times on instagram that I was named Fohr Card Top Shop top influencer for a month last year! I have 2 pairs of these cause I love them so much. They’ve been sold out for a few months now, but I linked a similar pair. I’m really hoping they come out again cause they really are amazing! They have 1 size left here. and I have seen some on Poshmark!
FIT: they definitely run small, so size up 1 size. I believe I’m wearing the 30″ length, so they definitely run small length wise!
- Tomgirl Destroyed White Jeans – These pants are still available but only in size 10 and greater! (They even have an overall version which are SO cute! View them HERE) I love boyfriend jeans, but when I saw them in white, I knew I had to have them! I wish I got the shirt length, but I still wore them a ton! Ill definitely let you know if they come back in stock!
FIT: They fit TTS, but if you’re between sizes, go down!
- Ankle Skimmer Jeans – (high rise version here) These pants are SO COMFY! They have an elastic waistband- ‘nough said… I love wearing white pants all year round, no matter what the weather!
FIT: TTS, I’m wearing the regular length because they’re ankle skimmers
- High waisted Shash Waist Wide Leg Pants – Similar HERE. You guys LOVED these pants and I don’t blame you! I feel like 2018 was all about trying things that I wouldn’t normally try, and these pants were one of them! I styled them a lot more than I thought I would!
FIT: TTS, I’m wearing the short length
I hope you guys liked this post! I had a lot fo fun taking trip down memory lane!