I got SO many requests for this recipe after posting this on stories last night! Since the weather is cooling down, I thought this would be perfect to share on this little blog of mine! (I wasn’t expecting to make this into a blog post, so the only photographic proof of this meal was my insta story, and that’s better than nothing right?!)
So….. HERE IT IS!!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
– 32oz. Kirkland Organic Chicken broth (this is not the low sodium version, so I cut it with water)
– 2 Trader Joe’s Organic Chicken Breast, cubed
– 1/2lb Barilla Orzo Pasta
D I R E C T I O N S :
– Since I used the full salt version of the chicken broth, i dumped 1 32oz carton of broth into my pot, and filled up the carton with water and put that in the pot. (If I had the low sodium version, I would have just used 2 32oz cartons.) Let pot come to a boil and add half pound of the orzos. Cook for 1-2 minutes less than directed time.
– In a pan, add about 2 turns of the pan of olive oil. Add the chicken ad cook until almost done.
– Add in the veggies (I used about 2 cups of the stir fry veg, and maybe a cup of peas- I eyeball everything, the more veggies the better!)
– Once the veggies are almost done, toss in the pasta with the broth and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
– Serve + Enjoy!
This makes ~4 servings