- I’ve been on the hunt for a short sleeve chambray, and I think I found a really good one! I really hope it fits/looks as good as I’m picturing it!!
- I’ve also been on the hunt for the perfect pair of chunky black booties… I think I found them too.. I had a lot of time on my hands ok!? With the snow and all… #Blizzard2016
- With all that extra time on my hands, I also went thru my entire closet and got rid of a bunch of stuff (thanks for all your help, Maria!!). I saw this article a few weeks back and it got me really inspired to just purge all my unworn clothes! It felt so good, and it even inspired some outfits! Can’t wait to share them with you guys!
Bloggers I love:
Let me preface this section of the post by asking, have you ever had one of those days where you go shopping and you love EVERYTHING the stores have and you got amazing deals and it was just an overall awesome trip..? Well thats how this weeks blogs felt to me (and the damage I did shopping.. #BlameJonas).. Without further adieu: the massive amount of blogs I loved this week ..
- LOVE Kat’s striped look!
- Jacy’s new blog design is so cute!
- Also OBSESSED with Christine’s laid back leather look!
- I have been following Erica for a while on instagram and just recently started following her blog, and I’M OBSESSED! Hello neutral blogger!!!I love the coziness and edginess of her outfits! So chic!
- Kelly posted this amazing guide to make neutrals pop against neutrals. Such a great post, I’ll definitely be referring back to this post when I’m in a style rut!