1. I talk really fast- half the time I don’t even realize it.
2. When I was younger I wished I was a blonde haired blue eyed left handed twin.
3. I’m only 5’3″.
4. I have one brother who’s 4 years younger than me.
5. My day job is as a Registered Dietitian, do as I say not as I do is my motto 😉
6. I am probably the biggest germaphobe you’ll ever meet, I have to make a conscious effort to stop myself sometimes.
7. When I was in high school I prided myself in being able to play “My Heart Will Go On” in one breath on the recorder.
8. I’ve never died my hair.
9. My favorite colors are white and gray- but you can probably tell if you’ve been following me ;). #TeamNeutrals
10. I’ve lived in the same house my entire life.
11. I’ve donated my hair to “Locks of Love” 3 times.
12. I pulled down a hot cup of tea onto myself when I was 18 months old and got a 2nd degree burn on my arm. The scar looks like a dinosaur and I love it.
13. I’ve taken 3 languages in my school career: Italian from 3rd grade to 8th grade, Spanish from 9th grade to 11th grade, French 11th and 12th grade, and back to Italian for 2 semesters in college. I remember nothing.
14. The volume on my car radio can only be raised or lowered in increments of 2, while the living room TV volume must be in increments of 5.
15. I danced for 15 years, tap, jazz, and ballet. and I want to get back into it all the time (I quit when I was 20).
16. I hate tomatoes and ketchup, but I love tomato sauce.
17. I have never been off the east coast of the United States.
18. I always have a smile on my face.
19. I worked at my first job for 6 years from 18-24 years old.
20. I listen to the lyrics of songs and try to fit them into my life.
21. I don’t drink caffeine. I’m just naturally hyper.
22. I suck at driving a stick shift. I’m so worried I’m going to gun the gas and ram a car across the street while pulling out of a spot.
23. I hate roller coasters- especially the upside down ones. But I’ll go on the baby ones.
24. I am the biggest creature of habit.
25. I have never been affected by peer pressure.
26. When I was in high school, it was a goal of mine to know every single song on the radio… Sit with me in the car for 3 hours and you’ll see that I have succeeded ;).
27. I wish I had a sister- the grass is always greener right..?
28. I did my best friends hair for her prom.
29. I am very routine driven. I have the same morning and night routine with teeny tweaks when I’m not home.
30. I. Keep. Everything. It’s a problem. And I can’t wait to move out of my parents house so I can go though everything and get rid of everything.
31. I took my drivers test twice and passed on the second try. I was absolutely devastated when I failed the first time.
32. I love thunderstorms. I used to be so scared of them but now I love them.
33. I was a super picky eater when I was younger.
34. I am Italian, Irish, German, English, and a ton other European nationalities- basically I’m a mut. But I’m mostly Italian.
35. I’m always early, like at least 30 minutes early. Unless it’s laundry day, then I’m usually on time, or a little late…
36. I have insanely good self control.
37. I am a Pisces.
38. I like being born in the beginning of the year, everyone said I would hate it as I got older, but I still love it!
39. I’m horrible about cashing checks. I can literally go a month without cashing them. Sorry relatives!
40. I don’t and never have used an alarm clock.
41. I am a morning person. I don’t think i’ve ever slept past 10am (and that was like once).
42. I am very easily amused and I’ll get excited about the smallest things (like getting my name on a mailbox at work).
43. I love lights. Put me under a weeping willow with Christmas lights on it, and I’m in heaven! The Northern Lights are on my bucket list!
44. I do everything fast, except eating. I eat reallyyyy slow.
45. My family and I have driven from NY to Florida about 20-23 times.
46. I used to be OBSESSED with Mary Kate and Ashley- I had their dolls, books, movies, TV shows. You name it, I had it!
47. I broke my wrist in the 6th grade.
48. I cry easily, and I hate that!!
49. People have always thought I was younger than I am. Sometimes I look back at old pictures and get my age wrong!
50. I love giving gifts. There is nothing better than seeing someone so excited for what they just received! That’s why Christmas is one of my favorite holidays!
If you’ve made it to the end, pat yourself on the back! You now know a little bit about me!
Thanks so much for reading! 🙂