Happy Monday & Happy April Fools day.. What pranks will you be pulling today???
As per a request from one of my friends/followers, I have a little tutorial of how I tie my skinny belts!
Does anyone else have any requests of what I should post.. I’m doing this for you guys!!
Comment below or shoot me an email (subject line “Blog Request“):
Shirt: H&M (recent)
Jeans: American Eagle (old)
Booties: Simply Vera, Vers Wang for Kohls (no longer available online)
Belt: H&M Here- but mine is green (obviously)
Watch: Michael Kors
Spike Bracelet: Forever21 Buy Here
CHain Bracelet: T+J Designs Buy Here 30% off Friends and Family sale w. code TJFF30- ends tonight!
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (old)
Bag: Target Buy Here
Rings: Forever21, Charlotte Russe Here
How to tie a belt:
– Put the belt at your natural waist (the smallest park of your waist)
– Put the belt through the clasp
-Pull it tight
-If Possible, secure the belt with the needle, if not, push the needle down and pull the belt through
– Since this belt is teeny tiny and super long , I can put it through the strap, if the belt is too big and not long enough you can just leave this part out.
– Pull it tight
– Going up, pull the belt through itself…
-then knot it through
– And pull it tight
– Normally, you would stop at the step before this one, but since this belt is super long, I just doubled it.. Again, going from the bottom, up, pull the belt through itself
-Move it over to where the other knot is, and knot it again
– Pull it tight
– & viola! You’ve tied your belt!
Hope these directions were simple enough!
P.S.: The sun kept going in and out, that’s why the lighting is different in some of the pictures..
Thanks for stopping by!!